How Lord Attenborough voted since 2001
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Has never voted on more EU integrationDetails
- Has never voted on university tuition feesDetails
- Has never voted on an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituencyDetails
- Has never voted on a referendum on the UK's membership of the EUDetails
- Has never voted on raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per yearDetails
- Has never voted on fewer MPs in the House of CommonsDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Lord Attenborough never rebelled against their party in this parliament
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 0 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 1.52% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- 5 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Attenborough’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 0 times in debates — well below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.