How Baroness Tonge voted since 2001
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted very strongly for encouraging occupational pensionsDetails
- Has never voted on replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons systemDetails
- Voted very strongly against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituencyDetails
- Voted very strongly against university tuition feesDetails
- Has never voted on a referendum on the UK's membership of the EUDetails
- Voted very strongly against raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per yearDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
Baroness Tonge quite often rebelled against their party in this parliament
To ask Her Majesty’s Government what current and future core and specific funding they provide or plan to provide to (1) the United Nations Population Fund, (2) the International Planned Parenthood Federation, (3) Marie Stopes International, and (4) Women and Children First UK.
To ask Her Majesty’s Government what assessment they have made of the impact of the proximity of Israeli settlements and refugee camps on the number of children’s injuries in those areas.
To ask Her Majesty’s Government what assessment they have made of the different types of live ammunition, such as bullets which splinter on impact, currently used by the Israel Defence Force in the Occupied Territories.
More of Baroness Tonge's recent appearances
Liberal Democrat Peer
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Other offices held in the past
- Spokesperson for Health (8 Jan 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Spokesperson in the Lords, Health (27 Jul 2007 to 8 Jan 2009)
Public bill committees (Sittings attended)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 21 debates in the last year — above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 191 written questions in the last year — well above average amongst Lords.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a medium number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2005, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 55.88% of votes in this House with this affiliation — above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 6 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — well above average amongst Lords.
- 37 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Baroness Tonge’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 143 times in debates — above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.