To ask Her Majesty's Government whether they have made any assessment of the future ability of United Kingdom airlines to operate out of Heathrow Airport.
Is the Minister aware that it is because of the uncertainties about capacity at Heathrow that British Airways is undecided about whether to keep a big hub there? Would that not have been unthinkable in the 1980s, for instance, when Heathrow was the No. 1 international airport in the world and when I was Minister of Aviation?
More of Lord Spicer's recent appearances
Expenses data for MPs is available from 2004 onwards
split over several locations. At the moment we don't have the time to convert
it to a format we can display on the site so we just have to point you to where
you can find it.
Topics of interest
- Environment Food and Rural Affairs
- Home Department
- Members: Correspondence
- Parliamentary Questions
- Bovine TB
- Health Services (Worcestershire)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 22 debates in the last year — above average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Replied within 2 or 3 weeks to a high number of messages sent via WriteToThem.com during 2008, according to constituents.
- Has voted in 78.91% of votes in this House with this affiliation — well above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 0 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — average amongst Lords.
- This MP's speeches, in Hansard, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 27 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Spicer’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 17 times in debates — below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)
Register of Members’ Interests
Last updated: 12 Apr 2010.
1. Remunerated directorships
Non-executive director and President of the Association of Electricity Producers. Address: Charles House, 5-11 Regent Street, London, SW1Y 4LR. Fulfil duties under the Companies Act
Received payment of £1,500. Hours: 6hrs. (Registered 4 August 2009)
Received payment of £1,500. Hours: 5hrs. (Registered 21 September 2009)
Received payment of £1,500. Hours: 10hrs. (Registered 30 September 2009)
Received payment of £1500. Hours: 7 hrs. (Registered 29 October 2009)
Received payment of £1,500. Hours: 21 hrs. (Registered 1 December 2009)
Received payment of £1,500. Hours: 14 hrs. (Registered 31 December 2009)
Received payment of £1,500. Hours: 3 hrs. (Registered 1 February 2010)
Received payment of £1,500. Hours: 9 hrs. (Registered 2 March 2010)
Received payment of £1,500. Hours: 15 hrs. (Registered 31 March 2010)
View the history of this MP’s entries in the Register
More about the register
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.