How Baroness Boothroyd voted since 2001
Randomly generated selection of topics. See full list.
- Voted a mixture of for and against more EU integrationDetails
- Has never voted on university tuition feesDetails
- Has never voted on removing hereditary peers from the House of LordsDetails
- Has never voted on replacing Trident with a new nuclear weapons systemDetails
- Has never voted on a referendum on the UK's membership of the EUDetails
- Has never voted on an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituencyDetails
See our much more detailed, easier-to-read analysis of votes on health, welfare, foreign policy, social issues, taxation and more.
My Lords, would it not be appropriate for a well chosen delegation from this House to see the House of Commons Commission on this issue?
My Lords, the campaign to reform the law relating to assisted suicide is supported by people from all walks of life and is, I hope, approaching a humane and sensible conclusion. The current Act has become a blunt instrument. It adds cruelly to the suffering of people who want to die with dignity and makes a mockery of a key principle of English justice, which requires the punishment to...
I have been a Member of Parliament for more than 40 years. In my experience, I have never yet seen either the Opposition or the Government speak from the Dispatch Box and have two views, one from the Dispatch Box and one from the Back Benches. I have never known this situation before—it ought to have been sorted out right at the very beginning. The noble Baroness speaks for the...
More of Baroness Boothroyd's recent appearances
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.
More about this
- Has spoken in 10 debates in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 29.17% of votes in this House with this affiliation — below average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- People have made 3 annotations on this Lord’s speeches — above average amongst Lords.
- 22 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Baroness Boothroyd’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 43 times in debates — average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)
Please feel free to use the data on this page, but if
you do you must cite TheyWorkForYou.com in the body
of your articles as the source of any analysis or
data you get off this site.