- Agricrime (11 speeches)
1. asked the Minister of Justice what plans he has to tackle the problem of agricrime in rural communities. (AQO 2224/11-15)
- Criminal Justice: Sentencing (11 speeches)
2. asked the Minister of Justice to outline the timescale for a review of sentencing for the murder of PSNI officers. (AQO 2225/11-15)
- Criminal Justice: Bereaved Relatives (8 speeches)
3. asked the Minister of Justice what provision is made for the relatives of a deceased victim of crime to be kept updated on the progress of a subsequent court case. (AQO 2226/11-15)
- Legal Aid (8 speeches)
4. asked the Minister of Justice how much money has been recovered over the last two years from people who received legal aid but were later found to have sufficient finances to fund their legal...
- Human Trafficking (8 speeches, 1 annotation)
6. asked the Minister of Justice what plans he has to address the needs of victims of human trafficking. (AQO 2229/11-15)
- Criminal Justice: Whistle-blowers (8 speeches)
7. asked the Minister of Justice what protection and rights are offered to whistle-blowers within the criminal justice system. (AQO 2230/11-15)
- Prisoners: Prescription Drugs (2 speeches)
8. asked the Minister of Justice what actions he intends to take to ensure that the Northern Ireland Prison Service implements measures to prevent the misuse of prescription drugs within the...