Due to changes made to the official Scottish Parliament website at the start of 2011, our parser that used to fetch their web pages and convert them into more structured information has stopped working. We’re afraid we cannot give a timescale as to when we will be able to cover the Scottish Parliament again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Willie Coffey’s activity (no more than once per day)
Scottish National Party MSP for Kilmarnock and Irvine Valley
- Also represented Kilmarnock and Loudoun
- Entered the Scottish Parliament on 3 May 2007 — Election
- Send a message to your MSP (via WriteToThem.com)
- Scottish Parliament written answers — National Health Service: National Health Service (14 Mar 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive how many NHS prescription pre-payment certificates have been purchased in each year since 2007-08, broken down by NHS board area.”
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Access for Disabled People: Access for Disabled People (10 Feb 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive what steps it is taking to reduce waiting times for the Scottish Driving Assessment Service.”
- Scottish Parliament written answers — National Health Service: National Health Service (10 Feb 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive what steps it is taking to improve complaints handling in the NHS.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 19 people are tracking this MSP — email me updates on Willie Coffey’s activity.