Due to changes made to the official Scottish Parliament website at the start of 2011, our parser that used to fetch their web pages and convert them into more structured information has stopped working. We’re afraid we cannot give a timescale as to when we will be able to cover the Scottish Parliament again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Tricia Marwick’s activity (no more than once per day)
Scottish National Party MSP for Mid Fife and Glenrothes
- Also represented Central Fife; Mid Scotland and Fife
- Entered the Scottish Parliament on 6 May 1999 — Election
- Send a message to your MSP (via WriteToThem.com)
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Forth Crossing: Forth Crossing (21 Mar 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive what the status is of the Forth Replacement Crossing Principal Contract procurement process.”
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Bridges: Bridges (27 Jan 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive what the average annual saving for a commuter has been since the abolition of tolls on the Forth Road Bridge.”
- Scottish Parliament: RAF Leuchars (15 Dec 2010)
“The behaviour of the MOD over Leuchars has been disgraceful. It has proved impossible to get information from it about its intentions for Leuchars, and it has refused even to confirm that Leuchars is being considered for closure. Until a few weeks ago, no one had any idea that that was being considered, never mind threatened; that information has become available to us only in the press. The...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 11 people are tracking this MSP — email me updates on Tricia Marwick’s activity.