Due to changes made to the official Scottish Parliament website at the start of 2011, our parser that used to fetch their web pages and convert them into more structured information has stopped working. We’re afraid we cannot give a timescale as to when we will be able to cover the Scottish Parliament again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Former Labour MSP for Edinburgh East and Musselburgh
- Entered the Scottish Parliament on 6 May 1999 — Election
- Left the Scottish Parliament on 2 April 2007 — Election
Most recent appearances
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Equal Opportunities: Equal Opportunities (2 Apr 2007)
“To ask the Scottish Executive what progress has been made in implementing the recommendations of the Inclusion Project report, published in October 2003.”
- Scottish Parliament: Question Time — Scottish Executive — General Questions: Antisocial Behaviour (29 Mar 2007)
“Does the minister agree that prevention is always better than cure and that politicians of all parties should take heed of the words of the head of Scotland's violence reduction unit, who said that early years investment in health visitors, social workers and teachers is every bit as important as—and sometimes more important than—investment in more police on our streets? Does she...”
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Enterprise: Enterprise (29 Mar 2007)
“To ask the Scottish Executive what steps it is taking to develop and promote the metropolitan region approach in order to stimulate and grow the economy.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MSP.