Due to changes made to the official Scottish Parliament website at the start of 2011, our parser that used to fetch their web pages and convert them into more structured information has stopped working. We’re afraid we cannot give a timescale as to when we will be able to cover the Scottish Parliament again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Sarah Boyack’s activity (no more than once per day)
Labour MSP for Lothian
- Also represented Edinburgh Central
- Entered the Scottish Parliament on 6 May 1999 — Election
- Send a message to your MSP (via WriteToThem.com)
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Antisocial Behaviour: Antisocial Behaviour (21 Mar 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive, further to the antisocial behaviour framework debate in the Parliament on 16 December 2010 ( Official Report , c. 31759), whether it will provide details of how Edinburgh is benefiting from the Community Wellbeing Champions Initiative.”
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Forestry: Forestry (21 Mar 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive whether the option of joint investment opportunities to develop the forestry commission estate has been considered.”
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Further and Higher Education: Further and Higher Education (21 Mar 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive what the average bursary award has been for (a) part-time and (b) full-time students at colleges and universities in Edinburgh and the Lothians region in each of the last five years, broken down by institution.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 16 people are tracking this MSP — email me updates on Sarah Boyack’s activity.