Due to changes made to the official Scottish Parliament website at the start of 2011, our parser that used to fetch their web pages and convert them into more structured information has stopped working. We’re afraid we cannot give a timescale as to when we will be able to cover the Scottish Parliament again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Sandra White’s activity (no more than once per day)
Scottish National Party MSP for Glasgow Kelvin
- Also represented Glasgow
- Entered the Scottish Parliament on 6 May 1999 — Election
- Send a message to your MSP (via WriteToThem.com)
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Social Inclusion: Social Inclusion (17 Mar 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive what steps it has taken to tackle poverty, promote social inclusion and improve health in Glasgow.”
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Child Poverty: Child Poverty (15 Mar 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive when it will publish the Child Poverty Strategy for Scotland.”
- Scottish Parliament: Scottish Executive Question Time — General Questions: Teacher Numbers (13 Jan 2011)
“The cabinet secretary will be aware that Glasgow City Council is responsible for more than a quarter of the fall in teacher numbers while also being the worst-performing council in terms of attainment levels. Does he agree that, instead of playing politics with our children's education, Glasgow City Council, in particular Labour Party members on the council, should work constructively with...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 20 people are tracking this MSP — email me updates on Sandra White’s activity.