Due to changes made to the official Scottish Parliament website at the start of 2011, our parser that used to fetch their web pages and convert them into more structured information has stopped working. We’re afraid we cannot give a timescale as to when we will be able to cover the Scottish Parliament again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Rhoda Grant’s activity (no more than once per day)
Labour MSP for Highlands and Islands
- Entered the Scottish Parliament on 6 May 1999 — Election
- Send a message to your MSP (via WriteToThem.com)
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Renewable Energy: Renewable Energy (21 Mar 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive, in light of the announcement by Scottish and Southern Energy that it is to halt work on the development of its proposed offshore wind farm at Kintyre, whether it will confirm that no future developer will be able to progress this site.”
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Health: Health (18 Mar 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive how many acute occupied bed days in NHS (a) Highland, (b) Western Isles, (c) Orkney and (d) Shetland were taken up by patients with an alcohol-related diagnosis in (i) 2009 and (ii) 2010.”
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Housing: Housing (18 Mar 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive, further to the answer to question S3W-39738 by Alex Neil on 1 March 2011, what the budget for rural home ownership grants will be for (a) 2011 and (b) 2012.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 6 people are tracking this MSP — email me updates on Rhoda Grant’s activity.