Due to changes made to the official Scottish Parliament website at the start of 2011, our parser that used to fetch their web pages and convert them into more structured information has stopped working. We’re afraid we cannot give a timescale as to when we will be able to cover the Scottish Parliament again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Former Labour MSP for Highlands and Islands
- Entered the Scottish Parliament on 6 May 1999 — Election
- Left the Scottish Parliament on 23 March 2011 — Election
Most recent appearances
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Further Education: Further Education (22 Mar 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive whether it has concerns regarding any implications for (a) jobs and (b) the continuation of college campuses in the Highlands and Islands arising from the budget for 2011-12.”
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Digital Technology: Digital Technology (21 Mar 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive for what reason Highland and Cairngorms local action groups were unsuccessful in their bid for funding from the Broadband Challenge Fund.”
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Birds: Birds (18 Mar 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive how many special protection areas are designated wholly or partly with regard to hen harrier interest and whether it will list them.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 7 people are tracking this MSP.