Due to changes made to the official Scottish Parliament website at the start of 2011, our parser that used to fetch their web pages and convert them into more structured information has stopped working. We’re afraid we cannot give a timescale as to when we will be able to cover the Scottish Parliament again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Former Liberal Democrat MSP for Gordon
- Entered the Scottish Parliament on 6 May 1999 — Election
- Left the Scottish Parliament on 2 April 2007 — Election
Most recent appearances
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Radioactive Waste: Radioactive Waste (26 Mar 2007)
“To ask the Scottish Executive, further to the answer to question S2W-23582 by Ross Finnie on 28 February 2006, when it will publish the outcome of the review of the policy for management of solid low level radioactive waste.”
- Scottish Parliament written answers — National Parks: National Parks (21 Mar 2007)
“To ask the Scottish Executive how it plans to address the concerns highlighted in the summary report following the recent consultation on proposals to establish Scotland’s first coastal and marine national park.”
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Waste Management: Waste Management (14 Mar 2007)
“To ask the Scottish Executive what decisions have been reached on future recycling rates and infrastructure to treat residual waste.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MSP.