Due to changes made to the official Scottish Parliament website at the start of 2011, our parser that used to fetch their web pages and convert them into more structured information has stopped working. We’re afraid we cannot give a timescale as to when we will be able to cover the Scottish Parliament again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Nigel Don’s activity (no more than once per day)
Scottish National Party MSP for Angus North and Mearns
- Also represented North East Scotland
- Entered the Scottish Parliament on 3 May 2007 — Election
- Send a message to your MSP (via WriteToThem.com)
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Fatal Accident Inquiry: Fatal Accident Inquiry (22 Mar 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive when it expects to publish its response to Lord Cullen of Whitekirk’s review of Fatal Accident and Sudden Deaths Inquiry legislation.”
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Alcohol: Alcohol (3 Feb 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive what action it is taking to reduce levels of underage drinking.”
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Sex Offenders: Sex Offenders (24 Jan 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive, further to the answer to question S3W-37041 by Kenny MacAskill on 25 October 2010, what action it has now taken.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 5 people are tracking this MSP — email me updates on Nigel Don’s activity.