Due to changes made to the official Scottish Parliament website at the start of 2011, our parser that used to fetch their web pages and convert them into more structured information has stopped working. We’re afraid we cannot give a timescale as to when we will be able to cover the Scottish Parliament again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Former Liberal Democrat MSP for Edinburgh South
- Entered the Scottish Parliament on 1 May 2003 — Election
- Left the Scottish Parliament on 23 March 2011 — Election
Most recent appearances
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Environment: Environment (17 Mar 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive what action it is taking to promote reductions in food miles as part of an environmentally sustainable economy.”
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Freight: Freight (4 Feb 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive how it will assist those businesses that would have applied for the Freight Facilities Grant, which is due to close on 31 March 2011, and are unable to take advantage of the (a) Mode Shift Revenue Support and (b) Waterborne Freight Grant scheme.”
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Environment: Environment (20 Jan 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive what target has been set to continue to reduce plastic bag use, given that the Welsh Assembly Government is planning to introduce a levy on all disposable plastic bags.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 11 people are tracking this MSP.