Due to changes made to the official Scottish Parliament website at the start of 2011, our parser that used to fetch their web pages and convert them into more structured information has stopped working. We’re afraid we cannot give a timescale as to when we will be able to cover the Scottish Parliament again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Michael McMahon’s activity (no more than once per day)
Labour MSP for Uddingston and Bellshill
- Also represented Hamilton North and Bellshill
- Entered the Scottish Parliament on 6 May 1999 — Election
- Send a message to your MSP (via WriteToThem.com)
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Burial and Cremation: Burial and Cremation (9 Mar 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive what its position is in respect of new disposal techniques for human remains such as resomation, cryomation and promession.”
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Ministerial Correspondence: Ministerial Correspondence (21 Jan 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive how many times ministers, or officials acting on their behalf, have written to conveners to clarify or correct oral evidence given at committee in each year since 2005, broken down by (a) committee and (b) minister.”
- Scottish Parliament: Freight Facilities Grants (13 Jan 2011)
“Is the minister not missing the point? The freight facilities grants scheme in Scotland was much more flexible and operated in an entirely different way from the scheme in England. He continually talks about the situation in England when he has the power to continue with something that was working better here. That is his responsibility. No amount of talk from him about what happened in...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 14 people are tracking this MSP — email me updates on Michael McMahon’s activity.