Due to changes made to the official Scottish Parliament website at the start of 2011, our parser that used to fetch their web pages and convert them into more structured information has stopped working. We’re afraid we cannot give a timescale as to when we will be able to cover the Scottish Parliament again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Margaret Mitchell’s activity (no more than once per day)
Conservative MSP for Central Scotland
- Entered the Scottish Parliament on 1 May 2003 — Election
- Send a message to your MSP (via WriteToThem.com)
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Justice: Justice (1 Feb 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive how many unpaid fixed penalty notices have been written off in each of the last three years, broken down by (a) sheriff court and (b) offence committed.”
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Justice: Justice (20 Jan 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive what steps are being taken to increase public confidence in community sentences.”
- Scottish Parliament: Scottish Executive Question Time — Health and Wellbeing: NHS Lanarkshire (Meetings) (13 Jan 2011)
“Has the cabinet secretary had any recent discussion with NHS Lanarkshire about the resources that are dedicated to lymphoedema services and the continued provision of protected hours—which, I understand, were increased last year—for nursing of lymphoedema patients in the health board area, to keep waiting times at an acceptable level?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 10 people are tracking this MSP — email me updates on Margaret Mitchell’s activity.