Due to changes made to the official Scottish Parliament website at the start of 2011, our parser that used to fetch their web pages and convert them into more structured information has stopped working. We’re afraid we cannot give a timescale as to when we will be able to cover the Scottish Parliament again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on John Scott’s activity (no more than once per day)
Conservative MSP for Ayr
- Entered the Scottish Parliament on 16 March 2000 — Byelection
- Send a message to your MSP (via WriteToThem.com)
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Procurement: Procurement (17 Mar 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive whether its contracts with milk suppliers require that all supplies must be provided at above the cost of production.”
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Meat Industry: Meat Industry (15 Mar 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive, in light of the EU Council decision not to take forward plans to label meat from animals that are slaughtered without stunning in different ways from meat that is slaughtered after stunning, what further measures can be taken in Scotland to deliver clear labelling on this issue.”
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Scottish Parliament Procurement: Scottish Parliament Procurement (15 Mar 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Parliamentary Corporate Body, further to the answer to question S3W-39203 by Alex Johnstone on 9 February 2011, whether any of the assured farms that supplied it with milk and dairy products in 2010 were paid below (a) 24.36 pence per litre or (b) their production cost.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 6 people are tracking this MSP — email me updates on John Scott’s activity.