Due to changes made to the official Scottish Parliament website at the start of 2011, our parser that used to fetch their web pages and convert them into more structured information has stopped working. We’re afraid we cannot give a timescale as to when we will be able to cover the Scottish Parliament again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Former Scottish National Party MSP for Argyll and Bute
- Also represented Highlands and Islands
- Entered the Scottish Parliament on 1 May 2003 — Election
- Left the Scottish Parliament on 23 March 2011 — Election
Most recent appearances
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Digital Technology: Digital Technology (21 Mar 2011)
“The reasons these bids could not be supported was that the score of the bids against the full criteria used fell below that of the others. In the case of Highland, the bid’s explanation of the impact on jobs, and the area and population covered, was weaker than the highest scoring bids. Other bids also provided technical solutions likely to deliver longer term sustainability. In the...”
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Employment: Employment (21 Mar 2011)
“The Scottish Government provides support through the PACE (Partnership Action for Continuing Employment) Partnership to all individuals facing redundancy. The local PACE Partnership is aware of potential job losses at West Freugh and has contacted the company to offer advice and support. To date QinetiQ has declined the offer of this support as they already have arrangements in place to...”
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Renewable Energy: Renewable Energy (21 Mar 2011)
“The Kintyre site was one of the short-term options that was included within the Draft Plan for Offshore Wind Energy in Scottish Territorial Waters. The Scottish Government has just published the plan which includes its view on the proposed offshore wind farm at Kintyre.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 19 people are tracking this MSP.