Due to changes made to the official Scottish Parliament website at the start of 2011, our parser that used to fetch their web pages and convert them into more structured information has stopped working. We’re afraid we cannot give a timescale as to when we will be able to cover the Scottish Parliament again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Jim Hume’s activity (no more than once per day)
Liberal Democrat MSP for South Scotland
- Also represented South of Scotland
- Entered the Scottish Parliament on 3 May 2007 — Election
- Send a message to your MSP (via WriteToThem.com)
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Employment: Employment (21 Mar 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive what support it will offer those affected by the proposed job losses at the West Freugh satellite ground station.”
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Dairy Industry: Dairy Industry (11 Mar 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive, further to the answer to question S3W-39204 by Richard Lochhead on 10 February 2011, whether it has made representations to (a) Sodexo and (b) Graham’s Family Dairy to ensure that the dairy farmers supplying the Scottish Government are receiving a price per litre in excess of production costs and above the average market rate.”
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Forestry: Forestry (11 Mar 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive how many hectares of commercial woodland have been planted in the national forestry estate in each year since 1999, also broken down by local authority area.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 2 people are tracking this MSP — email me updates on Jim Hume’s activity.