Due to changes made to the official Scottish Parliament website at the start of 2011, our parser that used to fetch their web pages and convert them into more structured information has stopped working. We’re afraid we cannot give a timescale as to when we will be able to cover the Scottish Parliament again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Former Labour MSP for Glasgow Rutherglen
- Entered the Scottish Parliament on 6 May 1999 — Election
- Left the Scottish Parliament on 2 April 2007 — Election
Most recent appearances
- Scottish Parliament: Airdrie-Bathgate Railway and Linked Improvements Bill (28 Mar 2007)
“I thank Mr Gallie for taking an intervention. Does he agree that, although the Airdrie to Bathgate link will vastly improve rail services across that part of the country, in particular for the people of Blackridge and Plains, who hope to get new stations in the future, the link would be greatly enhanced by the creation of Glasgow crossrail, which is the missing link in Scotland's rail network?”
- Scottish Parliament: Adult Support and Protection (Scotland) Bill (15 Feb 2007)
“Like my committee colleagues, I thank the clerks to the Health Committee for their support throughout our consideration of this at times rather difficult bill. The work that is done in the committees of Parliament is the cornerstone of what we do. Without the hard work and dedication of the committee clerks, it would be so much more difficult. I very much appreciate their help. As other...”
- Scottish Parliament: Scottish Executive — Finance and Public Services and Communities: Local Income Tax (25 Jan 2007)
“To ask the Scottish Executive what personal details would be required for the operation of a local income tax. (S2O-11768)”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MSP.