Due to changes made to the official Scottish Parliament website at the start of 2011, our parser that used to fetch their web pages and convert them into more structured information has stopped working. We’re afraid we cannot give a timescale as to when we will be able to cover the Scottish Parliament again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Jackson Carlaw’s activity (no more than once per day)
Conservative MSP for West Scotland
- Also represented West of Scotland
- Entered the Scottish Parliament on 3 May 2007 — Election
- Send a message to your MSP (via WriteToThem.com)
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Transport: Transport (1 Mar 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive what progress is being made on each project mentioned in the Strategic Transport Projects Review including (a) actual or planned starting date, (b) actual or estimated completion date, (c) actual expenditure to date and (d) planned or estimated future expenditure.”
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Transport: Transport (24 Feb 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive, further to the answer to question S3W-32043 by Stewart Stevenson on 11 March 2010, what the most up-to-date estimate is of the (a) final cost and (b) completion date of the (i) Forth Replacement Crossing, (ii) M74 extension, (iii) M8 completion, (iv) M80 completion, (v) Aberdeen Western Peripheral Route and (vi) Borders Railway project.”
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Roads: Roads (27 Jan 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive what alterations have been made in the last 12 months and are planned for the next 12 months to improve traffic flows on the northbound exit of the M77 at Junction 2.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 6 people are tracking this MSP — email me updates on Jackson Carlaw’s activity.