Due to changes made to the official Scottish Parliament website at the start of 2011, our parser that used to fetch their web pages and convert them into more structured information has stopped working. We’re afraid we cannot give a timescale as to when we will be able to cover the Scottish Parliament again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Jackie Baillie’s activity (no more than once per day)
Labour MSP for Dumbarton
- Entered the Scottish Parliament on 6 May 1999 — Election
- Send a message to your MSP (via WriteToThem.com)
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Health: Health (22 Mar 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive how many NHS hospital beds there were in (a) 2007-08, (b) 2008-09, (c) 2009-10 and have been in 2010-11, broken down by NHS board”
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Health: Health (18 Mar 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive what its assessment is of the value of surplus NHS land and buildings.”
- Scottish Parliament written answers — NHS Staff: NHS Staff (18 Mar 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive, further to the answer to question S3W-37690 by Nicola Sturgeon on 26 November 2010, what progress has been made in achieving a 25% reduction in senior manager posts in the NHS, expressed as a (a) number and (b) percentage.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 16 people are tracking this MSP — email me updates on Jackie Baillie’s activity.