Due to changes made to the official Scottish Parliament website at the start of 2011, our parser that used to fetch their web pages and convert them into more structured information has stopped working. We’re afraid we cannot give a timescale as to when we will be able to cover the Scottish Parliament again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Helen Eadie’s activity (no more than once per day)
Labour MSP for Cowdenbeath
- Also represented Dunfermline East
- Entered the Scottish Parliament on 6 May 1999 — Election
- Send a message to your MSP (via WriteToThem.com)
- Scottish Parliament written answers — NHS Staff: NHS Staff (15 Mar 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive how much each NHS board spent on locum doctors in (a) 2006-07, (b) 2007-08, (c) 2008-09 and (d) 2009-10.”
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Health: Health (9 Mar 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive how many staff from (a) its directorate general for health, (b) NHS agencies and (c) each NHS board have been on work-related trips abroad in the last three years and to what countries.”
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Health: Health (7 Mar 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive what steps are being taken to reduce the time between onset of symptoms and a definitive diagnosis for endometriosis.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 12 people are tracking this MSP — email me updates on Helen Eadie’s activity.