Due to changes made to the official Scottish Parliament website at the start of 2011, our parser that used to fetch their web pages and convert them into more structured information has stopped working. We’re afraid we cannot give a timescale as to when we will be able to cover the Scottish Parliament again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Gavin Brown’s activity (no more than once per day)
Conservative MSP for Lothian
- Also represented Lothians
- Entered the Scottish Parliament on 3 May 2007 — Election
- Send a message to your MSP (via WriteToThem.com)
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Drug Misuse: Drug Misuse (22 Mar 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive what the average fine was for possessing (a) heroin, (b) cocaine, (c) ecstasy, (d) cannabis and (e) amphetamines in the Lothians region in 2009-10, broken down by sheriff court, and what percentage change was from the previous year.”
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Alcohol Misuse: Alcohol Misuse (21 Mar 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive how many people have been diagnosed with alcohol-related dementia in each of the last five years, broken down by NHS board area.”
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Dentistry: Dentistry (21 Mar 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive what percentage of (a) children and (b) adults in the Lothians region has had access to an NHS dentist in each quarter since September 2007.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 4 people are tracking this MSP — email me updates on Gavin Brown’s activity.