Due to changes made to the official Scottish Parliament website at the start of 2011, our parser that used to fetch their web pages and convert them into more structured information has stopped working. We’re afraid we cannot give a timescale as to when we will be able to cover the Scottish Parliament again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Duncan McNeil’s activity (no more than once per day)
Labour MSP for Greenock and Inverclyde
- Entered the Scottish Parliament on 6 May 1999 — Election
- Send a message to your MSP (via WriteToThem.com)
- Scottish Parliament: First Minister's Question Time: Cabinet (Meetings) (13 Jan 2011)
“Earlier this week, I was contacted by Blairs Ltd of Greenock—a manufacturing company with a great reputation that has operated successfully in my constituency for more than a century—with the bad news that, despite the sacrifices of the workforce and the commitment of management, the economic downturn has forced it to call in the receivers and make 100 employees redundant. There...”
- Scottish Parliament: First Minister's Question Time: Coastguard Stations (23 Dec 2010)
“The First Minister will be aware that the announcement last week of the consultation to modernise the services will result in the closure of Clyde coastguard station in Greenock. The station looks after the Clyde, the busiest gateway to our shores from Europe and the UK. It manages Ministry of Defence traffic, including submarines, significant ferry routes, cargo traffic and an increasing...”
- Scottish Parliament: Antisocial Behaviour Framework (16 Dec 2010)
“Will Robert Brown take an intervention?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 6 people are tracking this MSP — email me updates on Duncan McNeil’s activity.