Due to changes made to the official Scottish Parliament website at the start of 2011, our parser that used to fetch their web pages and convert them into more structured information has stopped working. We’re afraid we cannot give a timescale as to when we will be able to cover the Scottish Parliament again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Former Labour MSP for Clydebank and Milngavie
- Entered the Scottish Parliament on 6 May 1999 — Election
- Left the Scottish Parliament on 23 March 2011 — Election
Most recent appearances
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Local Authorities: Local Authorities (15 Mar 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive whether it plans to review or amend guidelines for local authority publicity, in light of recently published guidelines in England.”
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Employment: Employment (4 Feb 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive, further to the answer to question S3W-14113 by John Swinney on 25 June 2008, what progress has been made in promoting more home and flexi-working in the public sector.”
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Public Appointments: Public Appointments (27 Jan 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive when an announcement will be made regarding who has been appointed chief executive of Healthcare Improvement Scotland and what the reasons are for the time taken to make the announcement.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 6 people are tracking this MSP.