Due to changes made to the official Scottish Parliament website at the start of 2011, our parser that used to fetch their web pages and convert them into more structured information has stopped working. We’re afraid we cannot give a timescale as to when we will be able to cover the Scottish Parliament again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on David McLetchie’s activity (no more than once per day)
Conservative MSP for Lothian
- Also represented Edinburgh Pentlands; Lothians
- Entered the Scottish Parliament on 6 May 1999 — Election
- Send a message to your MSP (via WriteToThem.com)
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Housing: Housing (23 Feb 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive how many secure tenancies it estimates fall under the (a) modernised and (b) preserved right-to-buy scheme and what changes it estimates have occurred in these numbers since the coming into force of the Housing (Scotland) Act 2001.”
- Scottish Parliament: First Minister's Question Time: Cabinet (Meetings) (16 Dec 2010)
“What action is the Scottish Government taking in light of the announcement by Aptuit of its decision to close its operations at Riccarton in my constituency and in Livingston in Angela Constance's constituency, with the loss of more than 300 jobs in the field of pharmaceutical research? In any discussions with the company, will the Government ascertain whether the closures are the result of a...”
- Scottish Parliament: Scotland Bill (9 Dec 2010)
“I am grateful for the opportunities to speak in the debate and, subsequently, to consider the provisions of the Scotland Bill in detail as a member of the ad hoc committee that has been established by Parliament for that purpose. The committee will report back before our formal consideration of the legislative consent motion to approve the passage of the bill at Westminster. I welcome the...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 10 people are tracking this MSP — email me updates on David McLetchie’s activity.