Due to changes made to the official Scottish Parliament website at the start of 2011, our parser that used to fetch their web pages and convert them into more structured information has stopped working. We’re afraid we cannot give a timescale as to when we will be able to cover the Scottish Parliament again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Claire Baker’s activity (no more than once per day)
Labour MSP for Mid Scotland and Fife
- Entered the Scottish Parliament on 3 May 2007 — Election
- Send a message to your MSP (via WriteToThem.com)
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Nursing: Nursing (14 Mar 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive how many pre-registration student nurse and midwifery intake training places there will be at each higher education institution in 2011-12, also broken down by (a) adult nursing, (b) mental health nursing, (c) learning disability nursing, (d) children’s nursing and (e) midwifery.”
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Roads: Roads (10 Feb 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive what action it is taking to improve the A92 around Glenrothes.”
- Scottish Parliament: Scottish Executive Question Time — Health and Wellbeing: NHS Board Chairmen (Meetings) (13 Jan 2011)
“When did the cabinet secretary last speak to the chair of NHS Fife? Today's Courier reports a senior member of NHS Fife health board stating that NHS Fife is in crisis over the bed-blocking situation, with staff being run ragged, operations being cancelled at short notice and patients waiting weeks to be discharged. One of my constituents, William Cook, has been waiting for more than 13...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 21 people are tracking this MSP — email me updates on Claire Baker’s activity.