Due to changes made to the official Scottish Parliament website at the start of 2011, our parser that used to fetch their web pages and convert them into more structured information has stopped working. We’re afraid we cannot give a timescale as to when we will be able to cover the Scottish Parliament again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Former Scottish National Party MSP for Mid Scotland and Fife
- Entered the Scottish Parliament on 3 May 2007 — Election
- Left the Scottish Parliament on 23 March 2011 — Election
Most recent appearances
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Sexual Abuse: Sexual Abuse (4 Feb 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive what referral paths there are for professional psychological therapy or counselling for trauma experienced by victims of sexual assault or childhood sexual abuse and whether the service provision differs according to gender.”
- Scottish Parliament: Freight Facilities Grants (13 Jan 2011)
“I congratulate Cathy Jamieson on the motion and her eloquent presentation of it. I also declare an interest as the honorary president of the Scottish Association for Public Transport. The debate is set against the background of great shifts in natural resources. The price of oil was $10 per barrel in 1999—the year of the Parliament's inauguration—but we are now on the edge of the...”
- Scottish Parliament: Autism (Scotland) Bill: Stage 1: "Report on Low Carbon Scotland: The Draft Report on Proposals and Policies" (12 Jan 2011)
“I will deal with two themes: first, where we live; and, secondly, how we move. Housing construction has propelled our economy, keeping our bankers happy, but the United Kingdom's average new house struggles to reach grade C on the EU's thermal efficiency level and consumes twice as much fuel as the average German or Austrian new build. Today, our buildings consume five times more electricity...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 10 people are tracking this MSP.