Due to changes made to the official Scottish Parliament website at the start of 2011, our parser that used to fetch their web pages and convert them into more structured information has stopped working. We’re afraid we cannot give a timescale as to when we will be able to cover the Scottish Parliament again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Former Labour MSP for Strathkelvin and Bearsden
- Entered the Scottish Parliament on 7 June 2001 — Byelection
- Left the Scottish Parliament on 31 March 2003 — Election
Most recent appearances
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service: Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service (28 Mar 2003)
“To ask the Scottish Executive what arrangements are proposed or are being considered regarding the terms of appointment and eligibility for reinstatement at the end of the term of appointment for persons seconded from the Crown Office and the Procurator Fiscal Service, in the light of the arrangements for the prosecution of serious crime in the High Court set out in Modernising the Effective...”
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Social Inclusion: Social Inclusion (28 Mar 2003)
“To ask the Scottish Executive what action it will take in respect of the needs of people in deprived communities following the report by the Social Exclusion Unit, Making the Connections: Final Report on Transport and Social Exclusion .”
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Education: Education (26 Mar 2003)
“To ask the Scottish Executive what steps it is taking to increase the number of fee-paying and grant-aided primary and secondary schools with written procedures for managing incidents of drug misuse in line with current national advice.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MSP.