Due to changes made to the official Scottish Parliament website at the start of 2011, our parser that used to fetch their web pages and convert them into more structured information has stopped working. We’re afraid we cannot give a timescale as to when we will be able to cover the Scottish Parliament again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Former Scottish National Party MSP for West of Scotland
- Entered the Scottish Parliament on 3 May 2007 — Election
- Left the Scottish Parliament on 23 March 2011 — Election
Most recent appearances
- Scottish Parliament written answers — British Sign Language: British Sign Language (14 Mar 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive how many people have (a) sat and (b) passed exams for qualifications in British Sign Language in each year since 2007.”
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Scots Language: Scots Language (14 Mar 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive when it will make representations to the UK Government regarding the Council of Europe’s Charter for Regional and Minority Languages and agreement of part III undertakings for the Scots language and what the reasons are for its position on the matter.”
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Scots Language: Scots Language (2 Feb 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive, further to the answer to question S3W-38364 by Michael Russell on 19 January 2011, whether it will provide the information that it holds regarding the funding of Scots language education in each year since 1990.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 4 people are tracking this MSP.