Due to changes made to the official Scottish Parliament website at the start of 2011, our parser that used to fetch their web pages and convert them into more structured information has stopped working. We’re afraid we cannot give a timescale as to when we will be able to cover the Scottish Parliament again. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Alison McInnes’s activity (no more than once per day)
Liberal Democrat MSP for North East Scotland
- Entered the Scottish Parliament on 3 May 2007 — Election
- Send a message to your MSP (via WriteToThem.com)
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Transport: Transport (11 Mar 2011)
“To ask the Scottish Executive when it will publish an action plan for low-carbon vehicles as referred to on page one of its 2009 Consultation on Low Carbon Vehicles .”
- Scottish Parliament: Freight Facilities Grants (13 Jan 2011)
“I congratulate Cathy Jamieson on securing this debate, which provides us with an opportunity to discuss not only the future of the freight facilities grant but also the wider issue of sustainable freight transport in Scotland. For that, I am grateful. There are many innovative ways to make the transport sector more sustainable—encouraging the use of private electric vehicles, for...”
- Scottish Parliament: First Minister's Question Time: Cabinet (Meetings) (13 Jan 2011)
“The First Minister will be aware of the significant job losses that have been announced at the Les Taylor Group companies, which is based at Mintlaw and Ellon in my region. Last Friday, 164 people lost their jobs, and another 19 were made redundant on Monday this week. That is a significant loss of jobs within the rural economy of Aberdeenshire. What actions will the First Minister and his...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 11 people are tracking this MSP — email me updates on Alison McInnes’s activity.