This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Sandra White’s activity (no more than once per day)
Scottish National Party MSP for Glasgow Kelvin
- Also represented Glasgow
- Entered the Scottish Parliament on 6 May 1999 — Election
- Send a message to your MSP (via WriteToThem.com)
- Scottish Parliament: Helicopter Tragedy in Glasgow (3 Dec 2013)
“Having attended the scene and spoken to many of the people there, I echo the comments of the First Minister and the leaders of the Opposition parties and I thank everyone for their heartfelt contributions. The tragic incident at the Clutha has affected everyone in my constituency and people beyond, and my sympathies go to all who have lost their lives and their loved ones who grieve for them....”
- Scottish Parliament: Independent Expert Review of Opioid Replacement Therapies (28 Nov 2013)
“We are all aware of the effects of substance abuse on the individual, those close to them and the wider community. Indeed, many members have visited such individuals and the families and the groups that look after them and perhaps even those peoples’ families, as Anne McTaggart mentioned. We should all pay tribute to their hard work in looking after and supporting families and those who...”
- Scottish Parliament: Independence White Paper (27 Nov 2013)
“Will the member take an intervention?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 21 people are tracking this MSP — email me updates on Sandra White’s activity.