This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Former Conservative MSP for Mid Scotland and Fife
- Entered the Scottish Parliament on 6 May 1999 — Election
- Left the Scottish Parliament on 10 August 2001 — Resigned
Most recent appearances
- Scottish Parliament: Question Time — Scottish Executive: Foot-and-mouth Disease (10 May 2001)
“What plans does the minister have to review the status of the provisionally free area so that the provisional tag may ultimately be removed? What is the likely impact of the removal of that tag on the movement of stock and animal products into the area, should it be declared completely free of the disease?”
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Health: Health (5 Mar 2001)
“To ask the Scottish Executive whether a register is held of patients who are prescribed benzodiazepines.”
- Scottish Parliament written answers — Planning: Planning (5 Mar 2001)
“To ask the Scottish Executive, further to the answer to question S1W-11108 by Mr Sam Galbraith on 23 November 2000, what measures replaced or will be introduced to replace the previously held rights of regional councils to call in controversial planning applications which were made by district councils or which breached structure plans or local plans.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MSP.