This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Email me updates on Linda Fabiani’s activity (no more than once per day)
Scottish National Party MSP for East Kilbride
- Also represented Central Scotland
- Entered the Scottish Parliament on 6 May 1999 — Election
- Send a message to your MSP (via WriteToThem.com)
- Scottish Parliament: “Coping with the cuts? Local government and poorer communities” (5 Dec 2013)
“The First Minister explained earlier to the Opposition benches the reality of the £4 billion cut that is coming down the line from Westminster. Will he take this opportunity to explain to the Opposition the potential impact of that on this Parliament’s efforts to tackle poverty?”
- Scottish Parliament: Maxillofacial Prosthetists and Technologists (4 Dec 2013)
“I thank all those attending the debate tonight and all those who signed the motion. Until I read in my local paper, the East Kilbride News, about the achievement of East Kilbride resident Michael O’Neil, the term “maxillofacial prosthetistry” was not one that slipped easily from my tongue—it still doesn’t, as members will appreciate as the debate proceeds....”
- Scottish Parliament: Exhibitions (Use of Committee Rooms) (28 Nov 2013)
“There are no current plans to use committee rooms on a regular basis for exhibitions.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 10 people are tracking this MSP — email me updates on Linda Fabiani’s activity.