This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Mr William Hall
Former MP for Colne Valley
- Also represented Portsmouth Central
We’re missing a photo of Mr William Hall. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered Parliament on 30 May 1929 — General election
- Left Parliament on 13 October 1962 — Died
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Orders of the Day — National Health Service (Superannuation) (20 Jul 1962)
“I am trying to Change my memory. To what extent does this march with the provisions made for the ordinary civil servant? Are the provisions announced by the right hon. Gentleman batter or worse than those?”
- Orders of the Day — ROAD TRAFFIC BILL [Lords]: New Clause. — (Regulation of Motoring Events on Public Highways.) (17 Jul 1962)
“I have lost all faith in Statutory Instruments, because we have to accept or eject in toto the regulations which are promulgated. It does not much matter whether he have to pass them by affirmative or by negative Resolution if that is the procedure laid down. In either case we have to accept them as a whole or reject them as a whole, even though there may be only one very small point in the...”
- National Assistance (Increased Rates) (13 Jul 1962)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.