This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Sir William Davison
Former MP for Kensington South
We’re missing a photo of Sir William Davison. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered Parliament on 14 December 1918 — General election
- Left Parliament on 1 November 1945 — unknown
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- General Election (Service Uniforms) (13 Jun 1945)
“Is the right hon. Gentleman aware of the statement of the American philosopher who said that consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds?”
- Oral Answers to Questions — British Army: Overseas Service (Home Leave) (12 Jun 1945)
“asked the Secretary of State for War whether arrangements can now be made for the return of married men to this country after three years' service in S.E.A.C.”
- Orders of the Day — Housing (7 Jun 1945)
“Why not get some of Germany's timber?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.