This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Captain William Benn
Former MP for Manchester, Gorton
- Also represented Aberdeen North; Leith; Tower Hamlets St George
We’re missing a photo of Captain William Benn. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered Parliament on 12 January 1906 — General election
- Left Parliament on 12 January 1942 — unknown
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Oral Answers to Questions — Military Service.: India (Political Situation). (23 May 1940)
“asked the Secretary of State for India whether he can indicate the attitude of His Majesty's present Government towards the problems facing them in India?”
- Business of the House. (18 Apr 1940)
“Will the Prime Minister consider issuing as a White Paper the Norwegian Government's statement relating to the invasion of Norway?”
- Government of India Act, 1935 (Proclamations Under Section 93). (18 Apr 1940)
“I do not know that I have much to complain of in the tone of the right hon. Gentleman's speech, but one thing that he did not tell us, that he did not even mention, and certainly did not impress on us, was the immense importance for the House of the Motions that we are passing to-day. We are now assuming, possibly for 12 months unless the Orders are revoked, the responsibility for the...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.