This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Mr Tim Rathbone
Former MP for Lewes
We’re missing a photo of Mr Tim Rathbone. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered Parliament on 28 February 1974 — General election
- Left Parliament on 8 April 1997 — General election
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Oral Answers to Questions — Home Department: Prisons (Drugs) (20 Mar 1997)
“I welcome my right hon. Friend's statement—and I remind her of the warmth of her welcome at Lewes prison some months ago—but will she remind and reassure the House that in all the prisons where drug testing takes place, sufficient treatment and counselling are in place so that those prisoners who want to come off drugs are given every encouragement to do so?”
- Oral Answers to Questions — Prime Minister: Engagements (27 Feb 1997)
“Whatever difficulties our forces may have faced in the Gulf, will my right hon. Friend reiterate the Government's support for the Reserve Army, and especially the territorials?”
- Oral Answers to Questions — Duchy of Lancaster: Deregulation (24 Feb 1997)
“To ask the Deputy Prime Minister what assessment he has made of the benefits of the deregulation initiative for small businesses. ”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.