This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Sir Samuel Storey
Former MP for Stretford
- Also represented Sunderland
We’re missing a photo of Sir Samuel Storey. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered Parliament on 27 October 1931 — General election
- Left Parliament on 10 March 1966 — General election
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Orders of the Day — Dispossessed Tenant Farmers (Compensation) (9 Mar 1966)
“Order. The hon. Member is dealing with legislation. He may not do that on the Adjournment.”
- Orders of the Day — Defence (8 Mar 1966)
“The right hon. Gentleman has given way. I hope the House will allow the hon. Member to speak.”
- Orders of the Day — Defence (7 Mar 1966)
“If there is an excess of noise, I shall call right hon. Gentlemen to order.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.