This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Mr Ronw Hughes
Former MP for Islington North
- Also represented Carmarthen
We’re missing a photo of Mr Ronw Hughes. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered Parliament on 26 March 1941 — unknown
- Left Parliament on 5 October 1951 — General election
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Orders of the Day — Joint Consultation in Industry (5 Apr 1950)
“I do not know whether I should seek the indulgence of the House. I have spoken in this Chamber on a few occasions, but I have had an enforced absence. I am glad to be back, and I am very glad to come back to a Debate which shows such unanimity on both sides of the House. In fact, so much did I agree with the speech of the right hon. Member for Epsom (Mr. McCorquodale) that I could almost see...”
- Oral Answers to Questions — General Election: War Crimes (Trial Procedure) (29 May 1945)
“Will the right hon. Gentleman see that the proceedings that ensue will not be of the character of those instituted by the Norwegian Government against Quisling, but will be short and spectacular?”
- Oral Answers to Questions — Poland: War Crimes (German Victims) (11 Apr 1945)
“Arising out of the original reply, may I ask the right hon. Gentleman whether it is the intention of His Majesty's Government to have Germans indicted, or tried or condemned for crimes committed against German subjects?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.