This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Mr Robert Parry
Former MP for Liverpool, Riverside
- Also represented Liverpool Scotland Exchange; Liverpool Exchange
We’re missing a photo of Mr Robert Parry. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered Parliament on 18 June 1970 — General election
- Left Parliament on 8 April 1997 — General election
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Mersey Docks and Harbour Company (25 Oct 1995)
“I fully support the speech of my hon. Friend the Member for Liverpool, Garston (Mr. Loyden), who explained to the House the problems facing dockers in Liverpool. I have been inundated with letters from dockers, and from the wives of dockers who are astounded and out of their minds at the idea of their husbands being unemployed. As my hon. Friend said, dockers with up to 35 years' service are...”
- Oral Answers to Questions — Northern Ireland: Peace Process (16 Feb 1995)
“To ask the Secretary of State for Northern Ireland if he will make a statement on the peace process.”
- Oral Answers to Questions — Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs: Far East (1 Feb 1995)
“Will the Minister make a statement on the relationship between the British Government and the democratic Government of Taiwan?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.