This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Mr Richard Sargood
Former MP for Bermondsey West Bermondsey
We’re missing a photo of Mr Richard Sargood. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered Parliament on 5 July 1945 — General election
- Left Parliament on 3 February 1950 — General election
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Oral Answers to Questions — Agriculture: County Executive Committees (1 Dec 1949)
“Has there been a reduction in the number of the staffs referred to?”
- Orders of the Day — Festival of Britain (Supplementary Provisions) Bill (23 Nov 1949)
“The Debate has ranged over a wide field and has covered most of the points that could usefully be made, so I shall not weary the House by repeating any of them. I feel, however, that some reply should be made to the statements made by the hon. Member for Woodbridge (Mr. Hare), who I regret is not here. A reply should be made to him if only because he takes a very active part in the affairs of...”
- Utility Goods (Prices) (3 Nov 1949)
“The whole of the hon. Gentleman's argument is based on loss of income. Is he seriously suggesting that there has been a falling-off in the sale of utility clothing as a result of the orders?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.