This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Sir Raymond Gower
Former MP for Vale of Glamorgan
- Also represented Barry
- Entered Parliament on 25 October 1951 — General election
- Left Parliament on 22 February 1989 — Died
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Oral Answers to Questions — Attorney-General: Attorney-General of the Irish Republic (13 Feb 1989)
“Is my right hon. and learned Friend able to take any steps to bring Mr. Ryan to justice through a trial, either in the Irish Republic or in this country?”
- Oral Answers to Questions — Wales: Water Privatisation (23 Jan 1989)
“Is not a respectable percentage of British water already under private ownership? Will my right hon. Friend tell us whether there have been all these terrible consequences because of that fact?”
- Oral Answers to Questions — Wales: Health Service (23 Jan 1989)
“Is my hon. Friend satisfied that health authorities in Wales use the money that is allocated to them in the best possible way? Is he aware that the South Glamorgan health authority, for example, proposes to use it in the wrong way? It intends to build an utterly unnecessary hospital in south Cardiff and not to make use of the marvellous facilities that are available in hospitals such as Sully...”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.