This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Mr Philip Goodhart
Former MP for Beckenham
We’re missing a photo of Mr Philip Goodhart. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered Parliament on 21 March 1957 — unknown
- Left Parliament on 16 March 1992 — General election
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Oral Answers to Questions — Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs: Middle East (4 Mar 1992)
“Does my hon. and learned Friend recognise that, in recent years, several hundred Arabs have been murdered by terrorists for co-operating with the Israelis? Does he accept that those brutal killings, which are still taking place, do not help the peace process?”
- Oral Answers to Questions — Overseas Development: Refugees (2 Mar 1992)
“As the contribution of Britain to the UNHCR is very much greater than that of France or Germany, will my right hon. Friend encourage our European partners to increase their support for the vital work of refugee relief?”
- Orders of the Day — Army Bill (13 Feb 1992)
“My right hon. Friend explained the Bill, which I shall support, with great clarity and force.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.