This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Mr Phil Gallie
Former MP for Ayr
We’re missing a photo of Mr Phil Gallie. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered Parliament on 9 April 1992 — General election
- Left Parliament on 8 April 1997 — General election
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Orders of the Day — Crime and Punishment (Scotland) Bill: Imprisonment for Life on Further Conviction for Certain Offences (20 Mar 1997)
“On a point of order, Madam Speaker. I draw your attention to Question 306 on today's Order Paper. I believe that a forged question has been put down in my name. I have discussed the matter with the Table Office, and the signature on the question looks like mine, but it is not. The terms of the question are not mine either. I take great exception to that. Perhaps it is an end-of-term prank,...”
- Orders of the Day — Police Bill [Lords]: Northern Ireland (Entry to Negotiations) (19 Mar 1997)
“I shall be fairly brief. I open my remarks by saying how much Conservative Members owe my right hon. and learned Friend for the way in which he has filled the difficult position of Secretary of State for Northern Ireland. We have heard much about the forum, but it is a tribute to him that the forum has been established. I also want to pay tribute to the British armed services, which have...”
- Oral Answers to Questions — Trade and Industry: Inward Investment (19 Mar 1997)
“Does my right hon. Friend agree that the flow of inward investment to the Scottish electronics industry has been a story of success? Does he further agree that the industry depends on the movement of components and products, and that that could be helped if fifth freedom rights were granted to Prestwick airport? Will he have a word with my right hon. Friend the Secretary of State for Transport?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.