This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Mr Peter Thorneycroft
Former MP for Monmouth
- Also represented Stafford
We’re missing a photo of Mr Peter Thorneycroft. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered Parliament on 9 June 1938 — unknown
- Left Parliament on 10 March 1966 — General election
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Oral Answers to Questions — Wales: Transport Integration (Panel) (24 Feb 1966)
“Will the Minister of State also remember, on the question of the integration of transport, that the Government are taking great steps to drive the private hauliers out of business in Wales and that if we want a transport service we must preserve them?”
- Oral Answers to Questions — Wales: Local Government (24 Feb 1966)
“asked the Secretary of State for Wales what progress has been made in the discussions on the future of local government in Wales and Monmouthshire.”
- Oral Answers to Questions — Wales: Road Programme (24 Feb 1966)
“asked the Secretary of State for Wales if he will give an account of the effect of recent Government decisions on the state of the road programme in Wales and Mon mouthshire.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.