This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Sir Percy Harris
Former MP for Bethnal Green South West
- Also represented Harborough
We’re missing a photo of Sir Percy Harris. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered Parliament on 23 March 1916 — unknown
- Left Parliament on 15 June 1945 — General election
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Oral Answers to Questions — Resettlement (Training Allowances): Sick Persons (14 Jun 1945)
“Would it be possible to arrange for transport facilities to take people to the polling booths from hospitals?”
- Oral Answers to Questions — Resettlement (Training Allowances): Industrial Psychology (14 Jun 1945)
“Is it proposed that teachers should be associated in this, since they have a greater knowledge of the psychology of children even than industrialists?”
- Oral Answers to Questions — Resettlement (Training Allowances): Children's Travelling Expenses (14 Jun 1945)
“asked the Minister of Education whether anything more can be done towards paying travelling expenses when children live a long way from their denominational or other suitable schools; and whether these facilities will be made as wide as possible.”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.