This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources.
Mr Oswald Lewis
Former MP for Colchester
We’re missing a photo of Mr Oswald Lewis. If you have a photo that you can release under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license or can locate a copyright free photo, please email it to us. Please do not email us about copyrighted photos elsewhere on the internet; we can’t use them.
- Entered Parliament on 30 May 1929 — General election
- Left Parliament on 15 June 1945 — General election
Voting record (from PublicWhip)
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances
- Orders of the Day — Housing (Temporary Accommodation) Bill (5 Jun 1945)
“The hon. Member for Peckham (Mr. Silkin) opened his speech by describing the Bill as a regrettable necessity. That is precisely how I regard the Bill. I think it is regrettable that we should have to consider the taking of part of public open spaces for the purpose of erecting buildings, even of a temporary character. But, as has been pointed out, the housing situation is so desperate that we...”
- Oral Answers to Questions — Royal Air Forge: Aerodromes (30 May 1945)
“Is the Minister aware that the buildings on some of these aerodromes would be very useful for housing families, and will he see that some aerodromes at any rate will be used for that purpose?”
- Clause 1. — (Appointment and functions of the Minister of Fuel and Power.) (16 Mar 1945)
“Do I understand that the hon. Member personally is opposed to private enterprise?”
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- 0 people are tracking this MP.